Shifted Shifted

This is awesome, fantastic melody, and the mix isn't over produced, great work

Skrillex - Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites (COVER) Skrillex - Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites (COVER)

I really like how you played with the melody, it feels like a different song, I like it, the sound quality could be better, the kick is way too loud, but I like the composition a lot!

World at War World at War

Really fantastic job on this composition. I really loved the intro, the stereo effects and instrumentation were superb, and flowed perfectly into the breakdown. I loved the tube on the bells in the beginning, but I thought the amp may have been a bit too hard on the synths in the breakdown, and the mix could have hit harder with a little less grain. Overall though, fantastic!! Vocal chopping was on point love the low pass filter on it, blended well with the rest of the mix which had a lot of high end.

Malifex responds:

I definitely agree with all your criticisms, thanks a bunch for the feedback :)

Worms theme (Hardstyle loop remix) Worms theme (Hardstyle loop remix)

Really love it, your work with the reverb was really impressive especially at the end of the loop. Overall really nice soundscape, and pretty perfect synth tones that really capture the energy of the song. I just wish that the baseline and drum kicks were a little deeper and more throbbing, but it really doesn't need it!